Old 28-07-2008, 06:20 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jon[_5_] Jon[_5_] is offline

Default Potatoes

terryc wrote:
On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 08:25:06 +0000, John Savage wrote:

Sydney is NOT a boring cesspool.

Sydney? I wondered why Farm1 was dissing *Cessnock*! :-)

I'll take Cessnock over Sydney any day.

Ask some of the g*ys about boring...
Its the boring capital of australia.
I'm prejudiced of course living in Melbourne.
Bigger bay, bigger bridge bigger crooks
and maybe even bigger bridge, but not even wanting to go there wouldnt know.
We've also got bigger mouths. Ask and Sydney sider. Thats why our
restaurants are so much better....

As far as Cessnock goes, its reputation is well known here. Thats where
we sourced our crims. We got the best gardeners from there as well.
Theyre great with hydrophonics... The Police are most impressed.