Old 28-07-2008, 08:45 AM posted to aus.gardens
terryc terryc is offline

Default Potatoes

On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 15:20:16 +1000, Jon wrote:

As far as Cessnock goes, its reputation is well known here. Thats where
we sourced our crims. We got the best gardeners from there as well.
Theyre great with hydrophonics... The Police are most impressed.

Just so 80's. Cessnock was just one location on the northwards trip from
Sydney of the green herb growing industry during the 20th Century. no idea
where it went after that, but it recently made big news about a
kilometre west of here.

Lol, we always joked about funding uni studies from small deals way back
then and to have the opportunity again sorecently. All that time that
time I was commuting to TAFE by bicycle, I could have just detoured around
a few streets.