Old 28-07-2008, 11:32 PM posted to rec.gardens.roses
Gail Futoran Gail Futoran is offline

Default Please identify this rose

"binzi" linzi.williamsATdgi.co.uk wrote in message

Please can you help me identify this rose. My mother recently passed
away and we'd like to buy more of her favourite rose but we are not
sure what it is.

Any suggestions appreciated.
Thanks

For some reason it won't let me upload the pictures. The rose was a
yellowy-orange colour with a dark orange rim. lots of petals (Is
that
called a double?)

i will try again to upload pics

This is a *text only* newsgroup. If you can load your pictures to a
website somewhere, post a link for people to go to.

In the meantime, you can search yourself at
www.helpmefind.com

Gail