Old 29-07-2008, 02:51 AM posted to aus.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Potatoes

"Jon" wrote in message
On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 08:25:06 +0000, John Savage wrote:

Sydney is NOT a boring cesspool.
Sydney? I wondered why Farm1 was dissing *Cessnock*! :-)

I'll take Cessnock over Sydney any day.

Ask some of the g*ys about boring...
Its the boring capital of australia.
I'm prejudiced of course living in Melbourne.
Bigger bay, bigger bridge bigger crooks
and maybe even bigger bridge, but not even wanting to go there wouldnt
know.
We've also got bigger mouths. Ask and Sydney sider. Thats why our
restaurants are so much better....

LOL. I used to upset my Sydney born spouse by saying that if you HAD to
live in a city then I'd choose Melbourne over Sydney because it was easier
to get around, but I no longer say that. Having spent 2 days in Melbourne
recently in 40degree heat, I'd give it a wide berth too and choose Hobart.

As far as Cessnock goes, its reputation is well known here. Thats where we
sourced our crims. We got the best gardeners from there as well.
Theyre great with hydrophonics... The Police are most impressed.

Surely you jest!!!!!! Victorian police wouldn't be the least bit impressed
by a few lads from Cessnock growing a few herbs. The Vic cops are more
impressed by being involved with violent murders of crims thereby cleaning
up the Melbourne streets.