Old 29-07-2008, 07:16 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
z z is offline

Default How Long Till Roundup Works?

On Jul 25, 3:41*pm, "Von Fourche" wrote:
* * I bought some Roundup weed killer yesterday. *I sprayed a part of the
fence line. *How many days does it take for it to kill the weeds? *I am
hoping Roundup would first kill the weeds, then I would take a weed-eater to
them in a week or two after Roundup does its job.

*Also, I bought some Roundup Poison Ivy killer and sprayed some Ivy that is
growing on a tree. *Will that stuff actually kill the Poison Ivy for the
summer?

Thanks!

i used it on a semi-abandoned patch of assorted weeds; some were
wilted the next day, some held out for a week or more and finally just
sort of faded away.