Old 30-07-2008, 04:35 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Vreejack Vreejack is offline

Default DIY aquatic fertilizer question

On Jul 21, 10:31*am, Andy Pastuszak wrote:
John Smith wrote:
Andy Pastuszak wrote:

* ...
Sadly, all these groups appear dead. *Here's hoping we can bring some
life into them.

Andy

Well, what is the deal? *Everyone else is somewhere we SHOULD be?

Or, everyone has given up aquariums--I have a hard time with that--for
some reason ...

Regards,
JS

There was a post in another group saying there was some kind of war on
the newgroups, people started posting spam, and then everyone left. *I
think we should try and bring it back.

Andy

can't hurt to try.

BTW I laid down a bag of potting soil marbled with some local sand and
mud for my tank. It took a few days to settle down but it been
working fine for me for a year now. Since then it has essentially
been fertilized by fish food. What is a rich man's fertilizer like?