Old 30-07-2008, 12:42 PM posted to aus.gardens
Jon[_5_] Jon[_5_] is offline

Default Potatoes

FarmI wrote:
"Jon" wrote in message
FarmI wrote:
"Jon" wrote in message
FarmI wrote:
"Jon" wrote in message
As far as Cessnock goes, its reputation is well known here. Thats
where we sourced our crims. We got the best gardeners from there as
well.
Theyre great with hydrophonics... The Police are most impressed.
Surely you jest!!!!!! Victorian police wouldn't be the least bit
impressed by a few lads from Cessnock growing a few herbs. The Vic
cops are more impressed by being involved with violent murders of crims
thereby cleaning up the Melbourne streets.
Well this is a gardening area...All this murder and mayhem involves who
can grow the most exciting items to market.
:-)) Well I understand it did make an impressive TV prog. I haven't
seen it though.

The Cops themselves are cleaning themselves up lately....
Always a few weeds in the system...
The problems are sometimes in their hierarchy. You wonder how they get
there...But theyre being weeded out. Christine Nixon is a most
impressive weeder...
Yep. Impressive all round.

You said it.
Do you reckon she should use zero ?
or Round Up ?

A controlled nuclear device might be better. Depends on the extent of the
problem.........

Its HUGE!
But then again, it looks like global warming will sort it...
Unfortunately, mother nature doesnt give damn!
Git rid of it all!