Old 30-07-2008, 05:12 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Vreejack Vreejack is offline

Default What happened to this group?

On Jul 9, 11:30*pm, Andy Pastuszak wrote:
Richard Sexton wrote:
In article ,
R. & J. Willingham wrote:
Where is everyone?

I was in the back yard. What did you need?

Now THAT'S funny!

Sucks to see these Newsgroups so dead....

Andy

There were a couple of idiots who turned them into their own personal
warring grounds, spamming the place with the vitriolic ichor that
dripped from their febrile brains. Lately I haven't seen them
*anywhere* so perhaps they died or went back on their meds. Or just
grew up. Maybe when I get all my books unpacked I'll be able to look
up some answers and ask some questions. It will be a couple of weeks
yet, though, as I am too busy traveling.