Old 08-04-2003, 03:09 PM
Rick

Default algae, co2, etc

"Bob A" wrote in message
Thanks, as I said I am dosing with K2SO4, its KH2SO4 (I THINK) I have read
about.

I am using wine yeast. Can you post the jello recipe here please? I'm
reading several lists already.

Can't afford a "real" co2 setup right now, and where I live I have checked
into sources and the only thing I can find is a place that charges a LOT,
and you switch tanks each time. There are no home brewer type places

here.

thanks again,

bob

2 x 85 g packages of regular jello, colour of your choice. Add 500 ml of hot
water, dissolve to mix, add 1/2 cup of sugar and shake to mix, add 500 ml of
cold water, shake to mix and then place in fridge overnight or until jello
sets. Once set add 500 ml of warm water, 1/4 tsp of bakers yeast or one
package of Champagne yeast (recommended) and a pinch of baking soda and away
you go.

Rick