Old 08-04-2003, 05:44 PM
J. H.

Default help with high light/high co2 tank out of balance = greenwater :( help

Hi thanks for the imput guys.

Any suggestions of what I should do ?

I have all the PMDD ingredients as well as Flourish and Flourish Iron.

I have taken out 1 of the 30w bulbs so now i have 150w / 50gal and have been
dosing with 1/2 tsp of KNo3 and 2ml of Flourish every other day. Also once
a week 1 tsp of mgs04, some k2so4. The greenwater is so dense i can hardly
see 10cm into my tank but the plants seem ok.

Cheers
Jon

"Rex Grigg" wrote in message
On Thu, 27 Mar 2003 22:02:25 -0800, "DWS" wrote:

Sure a UV will work. But you are treating the symptom and not the
problem.

2 Words -

UV STERALIZER

I had the same thing foor 3 1/2 weeks - even with 3/4 water change twice

day for 3 days straight.. no help..

Added the steralizer... ran it for 3 days, did a 3/4 water change and im
back to crystal clear water... plants are pearling more since the light

can
get to them now..

Dustin

Semper Fi!