Old 11-08-2008, 08:22 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
Billy[_5_] Billy[_5_] is offline

Default Pepper saga.......... Pepper expert anyone?

In article ,
Penelope Periwinkle wrote:

On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 02:33:16 -0700, "Val"
wrote:

Val

You know, a little more fruit in your diet, and you won't be so
constipated.

Penelope

When all about you are losing their heads but you stay calm, cool, and
collected, maybe you don't understand the problem ;O)
The little smiley face is to show one isn't being judgmental
;O) It can take some of the sting out of criticism or teasing.
Anyway, what is all this interest that you have in Val's
hemorrhoids? ;-) Fruit is too expensive for lubricating one's
excrement. Additionally, there is too much sugar for those of us
on low-carb, high-fiber diets. If you really want to crank up the
muzzle velocity of a BM, you want roots and green leafy vegetables.
I know. At my age, a really good BM is almost as good as sex,
almost ;O)

Save the fruits and nuts for dessert (as one Californian to another).

How are the beaches in Santa Monica this year? Have they had to
put up pollution signs because of untreated waste?
Oh, yeah ;O) Never have that problem up here. If you go in the
water, you get hypothermia or great white sharks. If you get
sharks, you don't sweat the hypothermia;o)
you
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars