Old 23-02-2003, 02:03 PM
Pat Meadows

Default Gardening Record Keeping Software

On Sun, 23 Feb 2003 13:12:32 +1300, Kelvyn
wrote:

In article, says...
On Sat, 22 Feb 2003 19:05:38 +1300, Kelvyn
wrote:

Pat,
Sorry you could not get to the 'monsoon' download website, perhaps if i can find
it
i could email it to you. It had one feature which i liked....an option to
draw/design a garden (guess you can do this with MSpaint, but i dont know how!!)
I often forget exactly from one season to the next exactly where things were
planted.
I have also got the evaluation copy of my garden journal and like it very much.
However ,i live in new zealand and the exchange rate with the $US makes shareware
very expensive.

I think Monsoon is gone, dead.

But if anyone *is* able to find the site, please do it post
it here or email it to me.

Thanks.

Pat
--