Old 14-08-2008, 12:43 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
D Kat D Kat is offline

Default Delurk, background, first questions

"kathy" wrote in message
Hmmmm, Donna, we may have to have a contest
to decide the laziest ponder between the two of us,
but that feels like too much work....... :-))

I always ask mineself what does Mother Nature do -
I figure she is a lazy ponder too. Lots of water, few
fish, doesn't feed them, lets the predators run wild,
lets the plants grow unchecked, doesn't ever
trim them, never cleans the pond, even lets it fill in
eventually. She's probably off in a corner of the garden
taking a nap.

k :-)

yep, about what I do. And without question the spitting contest would be
too much work...

D (damn - you just beat me - I capped my d)