Old 17-08-2008, 04:40 PM
Virgil Spells Virgil Spells is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plantaganet View Post
You should leave it alone until it has finished bloomimg. Water it from the top when you think it is getting dry and always allow it to drain. Remove any water remaining between the leaves, I use paper tissues for the job. Don't forget to give it some orchid fertilizer, my orchid books recommend adding fertilizer to three out of four waterings. I never cut the flowering stems back on my Phals until they have turned straw brown. I made that mistake only once!

Best of luck.
P.
remember if it ain't broke don't fix it.