Old 18-08-2008, 01:54 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Chris Savas Chris Savas is offline

Default ID Help. - C. Bactia 'Grape Wah' a (Small).JPG [01/01]

I entered the Bactia this weekend in the Platinum Coast Orchid Society show in
Cocoa, Fl. It got a 2nd place ribbon, but what's rotten about the entry is
that it's been reclassified. It's a CTT for Cattlianthe. I wish someone
would give those taxonomists something to do.

Chris in Central Florida

(remove not from address to respond directly.)

In article , "Wendy7"
wrote:
She is lovely Chris, yes I am still here. Definitely Bactia & would guess
it's 'Grape Wax'
I have C. Bactia 'Fireball'
Cheers Wendy

"Chris Savas" wrote in message
ing.com...
Hi, all,

I got this plant at the local orchid society raffle table. This is the
first
time that it bloomed from me...nice, too. My problem is poor hand writing
on
the tag. I can't make it out definately.

C. Bactia 'Grape Wax'

C. Bactia 'Grape Wah'

C. Bartia 'Grape Wax'

C. Bartia 'Grape Wah'

Thanks for any help.

Chris in Central Florida

(Remove not from the address to respond directly.)