Old 19-08-2008, 09:44 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Robert Lorenzini Robert Lorenzini is offline

Default Update

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 14:25:27 -0400, Diana Kulaga wrote:
Power is on. There have been numerous tornado warnings, but the only one
that I know of for certain is the one I already wrote about. This has been
quite a rain event, more so than anyone predicted. A local radio station was
giving a flooding update; there are many roads under water, cars stranded (I
*have* to ask: what were they thinking?), one car washed away, etc. Our area
is fine. If it ever floods here, the whole city will be under a lot of
water.

Pasted from a energy trading group to which I belong.

Watch out Northern Florida/Southern Georgia.

Click tab on right “FWD”

http://moe.met.fsu.edu/cgi-bin/cmctc...hour=Animation