Old 22-08-2008, 01:14 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default all you south floridians....

You are right, Chris, it has been all gray. But today, TADA!, the sun shone
through. Good thing, too. The cat was starting to get insane, LOL! He's half
Siamese, so he's been singing a lot.

I'm glad you stayed dry and safe.

Diana

"Chris Savas" wrote in message
ng.com...

Hi, all,

Here in east-coast, central Florida is where the storm decided to 'spend
the
night' just off shore of Daytona Beach. I'm still high and "dry". One
very
curiouse thing that I noticed today. The sky is grey, a solid grey as
though
someone evenly painted the ceiling. There is NO definition of clouds.
It's
one B I G cloud. Weird.

Chris in Central Florida
(Delete not from the address to reply directly.)

In article
,
wrote:
Hmm. My local news this morning shows st lucie county up to its
collective armpits in water...

--j_a

Diana Kulaga wrote:
We be fine on the east coast. We'll get lots of rain and a little wind
tomorrow. No need to hatchen the batches this time, LOL!

West coast may get more activity. It looks like a Cat 1 for them. That's
still not really such a much in the grand scheme of things. It all
depends
on whether it picks up strength overnight. If it gets a second wind (pun
intended), then Tampa will most likely get the worst, and then the
panhandle.

'Course, if it's gets too windy tomorrow I guess I'll have to move those
swinging Vandas out of the open.

Diana

wrote in message
hattened down your batches i hope?