Old 09-04-2003, 01:44 AM
Jerrispond

Default Water lilly plant

Do i put them back 18 inches down and forget about them?this is a 4-5 inch
pot. Do i need a bigger one?

The depth and size of the pot depend on the type lily that is in them...There
are some very small lilies that should be only 2 to 6 inches deep, and some
that will go down 4 or 5 feet deep. I would say that MOST lilies will do just
fine at 18 inches....I think even a small lily needes a bigger pot. All my
lily pots are about 12 inches across or larger, but they don't usually have to
be divided every year in a really big pot.....There is not a pot too big for
lilies. Jerri