Old 22-08-2008, 03:18 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Robert Lorenzini Robert Lorenzini is offline

Default Fay

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 15:13:29 -0400, Diana Kulaga wrote:
What you said. Exactly. It's a big, lumbering storm. The wind has not been
an issue, but the extensive rain over a long period of time has caused many
problems in low lying areas. Fortunately, we are not in one of those areas.

Diana

From my group today:

Fay - Will linger over Florida for a bit more, then move west, and then north. I don’t see it going into the GOM.

The one I’m watching is 94L. Not much shear, warm water, heading into moisture.
New 95L right behind it, but don’t see it doing much.

Check out this model. 94L could be a monster.

http://moe.met.fsu.edu/cgi-bin/cmctc...hour=Animation

click “FWD” on right to get the loop.
August 22nd, 2008 at 9:08 am