Old 26-08-2008, 12:25 PM
ben@aaorchids ben@aaorchids is offline
Registered User

Hi Guys

My name is Benjamin OOI from Ooi Leng Sun Orchids and was browsing around when I saw this forum.

Seems that there is some confusion about the name of our LSA 1116, we are very sorry about this as there is a typing mistake in our list.

LSA1116 should be Dendrobium Penang Little Magic x Dendrobium Roseric which is (D. Siad Ko-Ko x gouldii)

again, our sincerest appologies for this typing error and would also like to thank you guys for your support during the show =)

See you next May in Redland 2009

Best Regards

Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana Kulaga[_5_] View Post
I can't find any references to Roswick (or anything like it) either. But
Googling did produce a list from someone who went to the WOC and purchased
the cross. Ooi was at the WOC, so.........

Here's a link to a photo of Penang Little Magic:

http://www.orchidboard.com/community...php?photo=8426
When it blooms we'll just have to see.

Dave, you are correct about how we berate each other. If I were serious
about space, I'd have bought *no* plants! Somehow, I always find more room.
Poor Frank!

Diana

"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
Diana, Orchid Wiz says D Penamg Little Magic is D. carronii x D.
lasianthera
(Drooooolllll!!!!!!) But I can find no reference (Orchid Wiz or web or
RHS) to
D. Roswick?

What's that excuse about tight space? Whenever I complain about that I'm
asked
(quite unsympathetically) about extensions.

It does become a limitation on one's financial exuberance though, doesn't
it.

On Fri, 16 May 2008 18:46:24 -0400, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

All:

I was good. I was *very* good.

V. tricolor var. suavis (Motes)
Renanthera Kalsom x Paraphalaenopsis laycockii "Big Pink' (Ooi)
Den. Penang Little Magic x Roswick (Ooi threw this in the bag - have no
idea
what it is yet)
Lc. Tropical Pointer 'Cheetah' - fantastic spotty with four sheaths
(Carib)
Paph. Psyche x Paph. Macabre (Krull Smith)
Max. tenuifolia (about time I got one of these)

and a pronunciation lesson:
Cishchweinfia glicensteinii (Andy's)

The last one is just on the edge of my growing conditions, but should be
fine with the Phals.

Could have bought out the place, but space is tight these days.

Great time, great prices, lots of friends and familiar faces. A good day.

Diana

Dave Gillingham