Old 26-08-2008, 09:51 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Fay

Wow, you have a basement? Didn't think we had those down here at all, LOL!

Diana

wrote in message
On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 15:30:36 -0400 in
Diana Kulaga
wrote:

"jadel" wrote in message

Yes. The highest point FL is about 300 ft. above sea level, a
veritable mountain. (annoying emoticon here)

J. Del Col

And that's a land fill!!

I guess I shouldn't kvetch too much... I'm only about 250' above
sea level, I even get the joy being within walking distance of
a river that's downstream of a dam for a rather large resevoir
lake and downstream of a damn for flood control.
However, I don't worry too much. The wife's ex-husband's house will have
40' of water above its roof before water starts coming into our basement.

--
Chris Dukes
"Let all the babies be born. Then let us drown those we do not like."