Old 29-08-2008, 02:26 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Ray B[_2_] Ray B[_2_] is offline

Default Security Guard

But that's parking lot security, not meeting-entry security.

"Jerry Hoffmeister" wrote in message
. ..
Back when I was a member of the Maryland Orchid Society, one night a bunch
of cars got broken into

"Ray B" wrote in message
Two questions:

1) Why would you need security guards for an OS meeting in the first
place?

2) Unless you are part of the reason, why would you get upset about it
(except, of course, for spending the society's money)?

"stewart" wrote in message
Townsville Orchid Society Now has security guards.What a stunt by the
committee shame on you all bring this into our society
Hoppy