Old 30-08-2008, 04:15 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Blc Hunting Island 'Hawaii'

And another question- someplace (C/Net?) mentioned that in case you ever
want to show your pictures on a hi def TV the newer cameras are high def,
too?? Like there's some other sort of "something" going on in the sensor,
other than just high pixel counts? Is that a load of potatoes?

"Ray B" wrote in message
I recently upgraded to an XSi and think it's fantastic!

My "base" lens in a 28-135 mm (acts as 45-200, due to sensor size), and I
do most of my shooting with that, plus I have a 100 (160) mm macro, and a
70-300 (110-480!!!) telephoto zoom.

In addition to offering me more flexibility than a P&S (but still able to
be an excellent one when I'm too lazy), the color rendition with the new
processor is far superior to my old D30, the autofocus is unbelievable,
and it's fast!.

"K Barrett" wrote in message
I've been looking for a better camera. Probably a point and shoot. Had
considered a Sony alpha 350 (dSLR) or a Rebel XSI but my understanding of
the medium just won't justify its cost. I'm basically a point and
shooter...

K Barrett

"tbell" wrote in message
.com...
On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 09:31:11 -0700, K Barrett wrote
(in article ):

Blc Hunting Island 'Hawaii'

K Barrett

Yum - Love the red and pink together.