Old 31-08-2008, 09:33 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Lc Mary Elizabeth Bohn

Well, the swamp cooler was easier than I expected and the ants were too.
Time to open a bottle of wine. Off to pot up the night blooming cerethus
(did I spell that right?) Wendy sent me in July. I can't believe it rooted!

"K Barrett" wrote in message
Mine's blooming now too, smashed up against the glass and crammed behind a
bunch of stuff that makes it hard to move it to take a pic. I laid off
yesterday and am paying for it today. The swamp cooler is leaking and
needs attention. grr. And ants are attacking. Where are the pot boys when
you need them?

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Lc. Mary Elizabeth Bohn is one of my favourite blues.
Also aquired this one from someone in the group?
Cheers Wendy