Old 09-04-2003, 11:08 AM
torgo

Default for Shiva - replacements for Mr. L (?)

Alas, I had already found both of these sites, and unfortunately
Treloar won't ship overseas. Bummer...

I guess when I head up to Ashdown, I'll have to have a little chat
with Paul about this one.

On 08 Apr 2003 14:33:12 GMT, Daniel Hanna
wrote:

In torgo wrote:
Sounds terrific! Where can we find this beauty?

The helpmefind link is:
http://www.helpmefind.com/rose/pl.php?n=15453

A better photo and sales are available at:
http://www.treloar-roses.com.au/files/la_passionata.htm

It's a French bred rose by Delbard. Not sure whether you can still get
it in the US (if that's where you're posting from). Fortunately (for me!)
the Australian nurseries tend to treasure the real gems like this one.

The Treloar description of La Passionata is correct. The blooms really
are 6" to 8" across. I'm getting 7" from my potted specimen at the
moment!