Old 03-09-2008, 09:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2 Rusty Hinge 2 is offline

Default Running Silent

The message
from Tim Perry contains these words:

Decided to shut up for a while, before I upset too many of you good
folks.

I shall still take a peek now and then to see whats going on, though.

Before I go, did you hear about the old Norfolk boy who decided to try
fish
farming ? It was doomed to fail from the start, he planted 100 acres,
but not one grew.

Last time I heard that it was an Irishman who wanted a chicken farm...

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig