Old 03-09-2008, 11:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Running Silent

On 3/9/08 21:24, in article ,
"Rusty Hinge 2" wrote:

The message
from Tim Perry contains these words:

Decided to shut up for a while, before I upset too many of you good
folks.

I shall still take a peek now and then to see whats going on, though.

Before I go, did you hear about the old Norfolk boy who decided to try
fish
farming ? It was doomed to fail from the start, he planted 100 acres,
but not one grew.

Last time I heard that it was an Irishman who wanted a chicken farm...

There was a cartoon in today's DT which showed a farmer walking past a gate
with a Beware of the Bull sign on it. The word 'Bull' is crossed out and
the word 'Jellyfish' substituted!
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com