Old 06-09-2008, 01:24 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
V_coerulea V_coerulea is offline

Default Tenman! Alaorii question

I had the same luck with mine until I mounted it on bark with some moss in
cattleya light and it has just taken off. There're 2 new growths in the last
2 weeks and there was one before that about a month or so ago. Whether you
like mounting or not, there are just some things I believe will just not
perform otherwise. Good luck.
Gary

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Tennis, how'd you get your L alaorii to grow? Mine just lingers. A new
growth and then it dies back. I've tried clay and moss, caly and fine
bark, now its in plastic and fine bark....

K Barrett