Old 12-09-2008, 01:58 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Ray B[_2_] Ray B[_2_] is offline

Default Meyers Conservatory

Back in 1999, Troy Meyers began his Meyers Orchid Conservatory, which has
become a great place to get your species capsules cultured for free, and
sharing them with the rest of the orchid community. Apparently the economy
is threatening its continuation, and I, for one, do not want to see it fade
away.

Accordingly, I will be donating 5% of all orders placed through 9/19/2008 to
the MOC (I'd make it the end of the month, but we'll be away, so that's the
end of our work month), and to help with the size of that donation, I am
offering a 10% discount on those orders, besides. To take advantage of that
discount, at checkout, simply enter the coupon code "MOC" (all caps).

If you would prefer, you can donate directly. Please read more he
http://lab.troymeyers.com/flasking/donate-funds.php