Old 15-09-2008, 01:53 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
BIO-Dex Consulting BIO-Dex Consulting is offline

Default A New One - angraecumlongiscott.jpg (1/1) [41K]

I have the server working, unfortunately I am unable to get a peer to
distribute the posts with, so it only shows posts made directly to that
server. Its a small glitch, but we are still working on it.

Yours Sincerely

Kye Tanson
---
BIO-Dex Consulting
www.biodex.com.au
"Wendy7" wrote in message
Oh yes Tom, they are nummy! I am so glad you are still here.
I sure wish Kye would get the ISP going but then again if it costs a lot
then
it's not worth it I suppose???
Anyway good growing my friend,
Cheers Wendy
"tbell" wrote in message
.com...

Gotta love the nectaries and the texture of the bloom.

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200