Old 16-09-2008, 05:34 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Good use - P1010001 (Small).JPG [01/01]

Way to go Chris, very nice thought.
Cheers Wendy
"Chris Savas" wrote in message
g.com...
Hi, all,

What do we do with out orchid blooms? Birthday, wedding, graduation, etc.

Today, I had a chance to share some of my blooms. I currently have many
blooms on my Lc. Lucida. As it happens, Ryan Lochti, the Olymic gold
medal
swimmer was holding an autograph appearance at the local YMCA where he has
swum for years.

So, I cut one of the stems and presented it to him this morning. This is
an
example of 'orchids to you' for being among the best.

Chris in Central Florida