Old 20-09-2008, 02:57 AM posted to rec.gardens.roses

Default Post IKE - most all is well in our garden

Well we lost 4 trees - one in the front yard and 3 large and tall ones in
the back wood lot.

Our roses are in bloom with the reds taking the lead. Only one yellow is
coming into bloom and the Peace almost lost it all. A large branch sheared
the plant to the lower main stalk just above the graft bud.

Some damage to the house, but many in town had very large (and old) trees
across their homes.

Hope all is going well with all of us in the group. Many along the coast
are still not home if one exists.

Martin
--
Martin H. Eastburn