Old 23-02-2003, 05:27 PM
Luis Fontanills

Default [IBC] Wife's Thoughtful Birthday Bonsai Gift

I just had to share this with my bonsai buddies on the IBC. My wife, as one
of her birthday gifts to me, carefully reviewed all the back issues I had of
Bonsai Today and then carefully reviewed the available titles/issues that she
knew would appeal to me the most. To top it off she renewed my subscription
as well. I've been reading/studying them with zeal for a few days now.

I think I'll keep her ;-)

I know others have had wonderful bonsai related gifts. How about sharing with
us the "Joy of Bonsai" as gifts.

Luis Fontanills
Miami, Florida USA

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++