Old 26-09-2008, 04:46 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Steve[_2_] Steve[_2_] is offline

Default C Bob Betts 'Snow Flurry'

Dang, I was getting pictures posted by Kathy but these last 2 didn't
show up. I went back to look at the last ones (that I did see) and
noticed that they were all modest sized pictures that didn't fill the
page. I wonder if Motzarella lets in pictures as long as the file size
isn't too big? Were these last 2 pictures bigger??

Steve

Wendy7 wrote:
Always a group pleaser, these make one think of weddings eh?
Cheers Wendy
"K Barrett" wrote in message
Got this when Fordyce was closing shop. Love that floof!

K Barrett