Old 03-10-2008, 11:39 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
a425couple a425couple is offline

Default Question, gunk/muck as compost?

"Derek Broughton" wrote ...
a425couple wrote:
"Less being hand fed Koi food for you!
Plow that silt, eat them wigglers!

They certainly _will_ do that - I only ever feed my fish
for my own enjoyment.

I like your attitude!
Think We should call it a "Bubbles up economic plan"!

Back to basics of a natural diet,
work hard and live longer - less heart disease!
Less obesity and diabeties."

Yes, I just hate to see my Koi get diabetes - their
legs fall right off, doncha know... derek

Oh Yeah! That makes sense!
And although it may seem the cost of the crutches
and wheelchairs may not be too bad, but when they
start needing and expecting 24 hour a day
nursing care, sheesh, could bankrupt our
entire pond budget!
And, if that goes astray, dike repairs get deferred,
and lotsa homes, - entire communities, could
get flooded away!