Old 16-10-2008, 01:57 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Duncan Vincent Duncan Vincent is offline

Default IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

"Duncan Vincent" wrote in message
I JUST got this working again. Only took 20 calls to customer "service".
Binary's working too YEA!!
Our local show(Foothills orchid Society) was a great success and I was even
nominated for an award for my educational display of time lapse film of
flowers opening. I didnt win because i didnt have any live plants in my
video display. How i can have 200 plants and have nothing in bloom for the
show is a mystery but thats the way it was. If the show was two weeks
earlier..... or a month later. The big bonus is I had a net gain of ZERO
plants. I gave a way an Onc orphan for the repotting demo and traded an AM
Vulk. for future considerations(FCC catt. trianne). Picked up a couple of
C.intermedia including a Coerulea seedling for $10.