Old 17-10-2008, 06:27 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Steve[_2_] Steve[_2_] is offline

Default IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

Duncan Vincent wrote:
Try shawnews.cg.shawcable.net. you might be able to get on and view from
there. no password required

No, we tried that before. Maybe you don't seem to need a password
because you have it stored in your computer. I just tried it again. When
I go to subscribe to something, the first thing that happens is it asks
for my user name. Since I don't have one of those, I can't even get to
the list of available groups.

Steve
PS I just now gave it a try using "duncan" as my user name. The first
time up popped a message that "authentication failed". I figured it
recognized that I was not entering from their cable system. I tried one
more and it seemed to accept it but then it asked for a password. Done.