Old 18-10-2008, 02:46 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Duncan Vincent Duncan Vincent is offline

Default IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

i was unable to get on at all myself for the last month so i was hoping that
now that thier little problem was fixed others might be able to get on as
well. gonna have to dig into the password issue a little further.

"Steve" wrote in message

Duncan Vincent wrote:
Try shawnews.cg.shawcable.net. you might be able to get on and view
from there. no password required

No, we tried that before. Maybe you don't seem to need a password because
you have it stored in your computer. I just tried it again. When I go to
subscribe to something, the first thing that happens is it asks for my
user name. Since I don't have one of those, I can't even get to the list
of available groups.

Steve
PS I just now gave it a try using "duncan" as my user name. The first
time up popped a message that "authentication failed". I figured it
recognized that I was not entering from their cable system. I tried one
more and it seemed to accept it but then it asked for a password. Done.