Old 19-10-2008, 06:06 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Here goes nothing! Disa uniflora

Tennis!!!!! Hi,
It's so nice to see a picture posted here as it seems like there are only a
few Westerners left
since they closed up shop on some people's servers???
I really don't understand the setup as to why it's just our orchids group.
There are still hundreds of
binaries groups available, including my garden group.
Anyway seems like you have been really busy prepping for the winter. I
love my Southern Burners & the only thing I have purchased is the $11.00
power coupler which seems to go so I keep a spare.
I love Disa's, plants from my heart. *G* Too hard to grow for me.
Cheers & keep on posting,
Wendy

"tenman" wrote in message
I got a post through to rgo for the first time in 5 monmths, now let's
see if I can post here, too!

This is Disa uniflora, a yellow x orange cross givnign me nice peachy
tones. Second flower to open in this inflorescence in two months. Wonder
how long it'll bloom? Shouldn't be blooming now anyway, but I'll take it!