Old 21-10-2008, 02:25 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Lawn Guy Lawn Guy is offline

Default Scarifier vs Verticutter vs Dethatcher

Shit-head Eggs Zachtly wrote:

Aerification should take place only twice a year at most

I never said I wanted to aerate, and I never said that it's normal to
aerate frequently, or that aerating (frequently or infrequently) causes
no harm to grass.

De-thatching as needed, probably once every 5-10 years.

Since I bag my grass when I cut it, I don't have a need to de-thatch.

That process tears the hell ut of the turf.

And it's my understanding that the grass comes right back in 2 weeks
because you're not pulling their roots out.

Believe it or not dumbass, the turf needs time to recover after
these processes. That's why they aren't done on a weekly basis.

I never said they were.

And I never said I wanted to vaccum my lawn constantly either. I said I
would use it in the spring to remove all the shit left behind by the
winter.

You want a machine that you're going to use a lot,

No I didn't you ****ing turd.

I said I wanted a machine that is essentially an out-door vacuum cleaner
that I'd use (a) in the spring (on my lawn and on paved surfaces) to
clean the winter shit, and (b) in the fall to grind up and collect the
leaves.

you're pretty ****ing clooless about

You've got reading comprehension problems - don't you?