Old 21-10-2008, 04:29 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
tenman tenman is offline

Default Blc.Kyle 'Hearts of Gold'

This is my third plant of this, and first to bloom. Killed two. Have a
fourth a little smaller than this first-time-bloomer. For some reason,
they have all been spindly things, and the two I have now always look
like they're on their way out. But...fibally the flowers I've so long
awaited. I'm hoping for better form if I can get it to bloom again, and
hope also that the pink edge I expected along the inside edges of the
lip will appear with time and are not lost to clonal genetic drift.

Attached Thumbnails
Blc.Kyle 'Hearts of Gold'-blckylehtsofgold.jpg