Old 26-10-2008, 01:00 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Have we given up?

Never say die! I've been up to my ears in alligators, that's all. It does
get quiet sometimes, but I really don't want to lose this group of
wonderful people.

Guess I'd better look into Giganews, and figure out how to use it. What's
the other one? Terranews?

Love to all!
Diana

"Ray B" wrote in message
Naaah. I don't buy that.

If we really want to continue, a relatively cheap subscription to Giganews
would allow us to.

"Bryan" wrote in message
Ray B wrote:
OK, the number of posts here and at abpo have been mighty slim. Are we
abandoning newsgroups?

Think it's more like newsgroups are abandoning us..