Old 27-10-2008, 05:33 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
[email protected] pakrat@usenet.pr.neotoma.org is offline

Default Have we given up?

On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 10:43:12 -0400 in unknown wrote:
well, despite the rumour that comcr@p was going to kill newsgroups
yesterday, i am still able to post and read. i freely admit to not
knowing how all this works--i'm on gignews, maybe it's going around the
'cr@p...

If you're paying to use giganews in addition to paying to use comcast,
you would be entitled to sue comcast if they blocked your ability to
reach giganews.

(Or if you want to think in terms of free. comcast had their own
web space for users, but most folks opted for geocities or now
myspace).

so! that wilsonara i bought in march and put in s/h grew a new pbulb,
and is now growing a spike.

I hit a couple months of depression late this summer that
led to neglect of my plants. The response of the onc sharry baby
was to bloom early :-).

--
Chris Dukes
"Across this country, this is the agenda I have set before my fellow