Old 05-11-2008, 01:15 PM
v_coerulea2 v_coerulea2 is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenman View Post
I got a post through to rgo for the first time in 5 monmths, now let's
see if I can post here, too!

This is Disa uniflora, a yellow x orange cross givnign me nice peachy
tones. Second flower to open in this inflorescence in two months. Wonder
how long it'll bloom? Shouldn't be blooming now anyway, but I'll take it!
Hi Tennis,
I grew one just like this years ago here in South Carolina. I brought it to bloom after which it promptly rotted. I had 2 and they both did the same thing. I attributed it to the heat here and was just thankful to get the bloom I did. I do have better luck with Trichopilias.
Gary