Old 08-11-2008, 05:44 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Wil Wil is offline

Default Fall plantings?

On Nov 6, 10:20*pm, wrote:
I'm thinking of trying a little container of carrots. Thanks for the
hot tip!

Thank you to all that responded. I've been busy so didn't get around
to the Fall planting yet. Maybe this weekend. Hope it isn't too
late. I think I'll put downs some lettuce and cabbage. Is it too
late to plant carrots? If not, I'll plant them too.

This Summer was my first try and this Fall will also be a first try at
Fall planting. Next year I'll be planting a little more than this
year.

Thank you all again for helping.

Wil