Old 17-11-2008, 04:39 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Pat Paulson Pat Paulson is offline

Default Wanted to know the details about Bottle brush plant.....

On Nov 16, 9:48*pm, kingslybaskar17
wrote:
hi there,
am a student wanted to know about the antimicrobial properties of
Bottle brush plant,....
so expecting ur heelp.....
only in the leaf want the following properties...
so i need to find the methods and preparation to find the antibacterial
and antifungal properties of Bottle brush .........

so kindly help me out in this.....

thanks.......

http://tinyurl.com/6czyqc

kindly reply me back for my experiment....

--
kingslybaskar17

Take this crap elsewhere. This forum is closed for an overhaul.