Old 18-11-2008, 03:05 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Pat Paulson Pat Paulson is offline

Default Wanted to know the details about Bottle brush plant.....

On Nov 17, 5:32*pm, John Smith wrote:
Pat Paulson wrote:
Oh come on Johnnie Boi....................why not recomend he visit
your buddy BARR.............oh I forgot you can not get along with
foks that know more than you, so you owuld rather let someone go with
an unanswered quesiton than to point them to a website of a person
that forgot more than you would ever know..

Too hard to tyupe one handed and wank at the same time huh Johnnie Boi
Smith...........too bad your momma is working again or she could
easily do it for you. *I hear she does wonders with her gums, feet and
hands all at the same time.

You poor ******* ... :-(

I see with the economy in the dumps, there is not sufficient funds for
your medication and psychiatric care, sad, so very, very sad. *I will
say a prayer for you.

In the mean time, try an anger management class, or anything which will
help you stay out of mental institutions, jails and prisons. *You might
want to give up the booze and drugs also ... :-)

Regards,
JS

Sure thing JOhnnie. I'll do that and yo be sure to stay away form
little children....we all know how you ****ing kiddie lovers in
Kalifornia are..............