Old 18-11-2008, 06:32 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
John Smith[_5_] John Smith[_5_] is offline

Default Wanted to know the details about Bottle brush plant.....

Pat Paulson wrote:

Sure thing JOhnnie. I'll do that and yo be sure to stay away form
little children....we all know how you ****ing kiddie lovers in
Kalifornia are..............

Oh, I see, you have that "little problem" too.

The mental illusions you suffer will cause you to think others same
suffer the dementia, perversions as yourself; if you are able to obtain
the proper psychiatric medications these will stop. Hang in there. If
Obama provides a bit of funding for the mentally ill, perhaps you can
halt having to sell your food stamps for booze and drugs to go the
self-medication route.

Hope things improve when they get you stable on the medication(s.)

PLONK! (just for a bit, now don't get lonely or feel rejected :-) )

Regards,
JS