Old 18-11-2008, 10:02 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Pat Paulson Pat Paulson is offline

Default Wanted to know the details about Bottle brush plant.....

On Nov 18, 11:32*am, John Smith wrote:
Pat Paulson wrote:

Sure thing JOhnnie. I'll do that and yo be sure to stay away form
little children....we all know how you ****ing kiddie lovers in
Kalifornia are..............

Oh, I see, you have that "little problem" too.

The mental illusions you suffer will cause you to think others same
suffer the dementia, perversions as yourself; if you are able to obtain
the proper psychiatric medications these will stop. *Hang in there. *If
Obama provides a bit of funding for the mentally ill, perhaps you can
halt having to sell your food stamps for booze and drugs to go the
self-medication route.

Hope things improve when they get you stable on the medication(s.)

PLONK! (just for a bit, now don't get lonely or feel rejected *:-) )

Regards,
JS

So do they make you register JOhnnie Boi or do you just slip suck and
slide around mooching off old mom who plies her trade in the gutters.
Your truly a real "mother ****er" but if we could now only fifgure out
who your daddy really was .............Still pimping the wife I see.
Is she still having to pay to get screwed by the illegal imigrants or
is she now makeing a few cents on a weekend?