Old 23-02-2003, 09:17 PM
jammer

Default I may have some hyacinth after all....also lily question.

I'm so excited about spring! Thanks, i do think i may have 1 or 2. The
others are GONE.

On Sun, 23 Feb 2003 05:33:03 -0600, "Phyllis and Jim Hurley"
wrote:

The green on your hyacinths is great news. You might check out the ones
that stayed on top as well. Ours typically have dead leaves but mostly live
cores. We strip off the dead leaves and get a lot of new growth. Some,
however, are dead and rotten.

Here in the Jackson area we are beginning to see some new growth on the
water celery, mint and watercress. Spring is coming!

Jim

jammer